Faced with the proliferation of burglaries, more and more of us want to secure our property and our family by installing an alarm system. And if it can be tempting to want to save money by choosing and installing your own alarm, this solution is far from the safest!
Indeed, even if manufacturers compete in ingenuity to sell kits that are always easier to install, the same is not true of an alarm system than of a piece of furniture in kit! The number of parameters to be taken into account to ensure flawless security requires real expertise, which only a certified company can guarantee.
Take advantage of professional advice for choosing your alarm
Prior level of security, accessibility of your home or even neighborhood, the choice of an alarm system depends on many parameters, which are very difficult to assess yourself. However, equipment that is ill-suited to the configuration of your home, or to your lifestyle, can quickly become obsolete.
Going through a certified professional not only ensures that you acquire a suitable protection system, but also complies with standards!
Because if no legislation requires the purchase of such or such type of alarm, certifications do exist to guarantee consumers equipment with a high level of security and flawless reliability.
A certified professional for an expert installation
With the many wireless alarm installation kits now available on the market, more DIY enthusiasts may be tempted to install their alarm without professional help. However, there is no typical installation diagram, each home requiring a tailor-made analysis!
The skills of a certified professional are particularly necessary for:
- Place the control unit in a suitable location, easily accessible to you, but inaccessible to an intruder.
- Position the various detectors in such a way as to effectively protect all accesses and avoid blind spots.
- Set the alarm by taking into account, for example, your lifestyle or the presence or absence of pets …
So many essential criteria to guarantee you an optimal installation, for flawless protection!
Certifications to ensure you call on a qualified company
To be sure that you are entrusting your safety in the hands of a reliable and qualified company, it is important to secure the services of a certified company. The CNPP (National Center for Prevention and Protection) indeed issues certifications to guide you:
- The APSAD (Plenary Assembly of Damage Insurance Companies) certification, which attests to the professional’s know-how and therefore ensures a quality service.
- A2P (Alarm Protection Prevention) certification, which guarantees the resistance of an alarm to neutralization attempts.
Choose an installer with these certifications, like the Sepsad company, which also offers equipment that complies with European standard EN 300.220 and justifies APSAD type P3 certification for its remote monitoring service, i.e. the highest level of protection defined by the CNPP, and recognized by insurers.